[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

  • From: "Kyrath. (AKA Rob)" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:02:47 -0400

This book was certainly a challenge.  It's not to say that it was a bad scan.
Rather, there are so many intentional misspellings and made-up words that it
was difficult at times to determine what was accurate and what were scanning
errors.

Nevertheless, the copy I submitted for approval is a solid and complete copy of
the book, including passages that were "handwritten."  I borrowed the book from
the library just so that I could put in those passages.  What can I say, it's
just the perfectionist in me. *grin*

Enjoy
-- Rob