[bksvol-discuss] The Dance: A Novel

  • From: "Yahoo" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scootergirlred" for DMARC)
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 18:32:34 -0800

Dear proofreader,

My scanner did not scan all of the punctuation marks at the end of the sentences. I have proofread the book before I submitted it but I am not sure if I had corrected all of the punctuation errors. Please make sure that you read every sentence of the book to make sure that these punctuation errors are fixed. Thanks!

Barbara

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com