[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Clue of the Velvet Mask

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:52:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Vivian!

Darn1  It is one I have and wanted to do eventuially.  I was thinking I was a
series captain for the regular Nancy Drew books, but have not heard anything on
that project, so guess no one is using that as a tool now.  Guess I will have
get on top of my series before others start doing them...
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: