[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Clue of the Velvet Mask

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:07:53 -0800

Hi Valerie;

Sorry about the confusion, but this one and 2 others that I was planning to scan -- were already spoken for.

Vivian

At 11:05 PM 11/17/2011 -0800, you wrote:
Hi!

I thought I was going to proof it, Vivan, but may have gotten Nancy drew titles confused now that three of you are scanning them. I love proofing them so I can talk to Nichole about them while or after she reads them. Gives us more to work on for her to talk about.

Thanks bunches all of you who help us help Nichole!

Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: