[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Case of the Puny font, Please help!

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:43:11 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lissi, it's no big accomplishment here! Being in bed is like being in
restraints. I can't drive until at least August 23 so I definitely have not
been to the library. My husband is making trips there (to the big library) for
me (and to Blockbuster for more stuff to watch).

  My son takes books back to the local library here in town for me when he goes
to the post office to pick up our mail (we don't have a mailbox because we live
in such a small town).

  Smile, no, my husband would never say such things to me. He's been accustomed
to helping out a lot around the house, first when I went back to school, and
then after the accident. He is going to fry chicken for dinner tonight. I would
rather do that myself because I like to do it a certain way but I can't be
standing up for that long right now.

  You're welcome for the hints on Word. I have found that whatever you save the
book in is what comes up as my default for the next document (what zoom size,
page view, etc.) but that may be the way I have my Word set up. I don't know if
it works that way for everybody. So if I opened a document someone else saved
with a larger zoom, my next document may have that. If that makes sense.

Jamie in Michigan
Vengeance in Death - J.D. Robb

  Trade your reward miles for other rewards.