[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Case of The Perjured Parrot?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:45:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear Russ;

Are you saying that none of the 82 have pagination or page breaks? If so, that
really is not a good trend to set. I was under the impression that it was just
limited number and then the scans could be adjusted to have that.  I can't
speak
for anyone else, but it probably took us 20+ hours to insert pagination and
page
breaks manually, and that was not proofreading. It is very time-consuming. Not
to mention trying to find exact copies of your books. If that is the case, are
you going to be willing to send your books to sighted volunteers to lessen the
burden of completing the work?

 Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples