[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Case of The Perjured Parrot?

  • From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94577@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 08:55:00 -0800

Thanks, even at $600.00, I don't have the money to buy it at this point in time.

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 8:34 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The Case of The Perjured Parrot?

Hi Russ,

Actually, getting Kurzie may not be as expensive as you think.  If you
have a working copy of OB, they will take 40% off the price for you.
That brings the cost down to about $600.00.  It may be less than that,
I disremember what I paid for it.  But it might be worth a look-see.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring