[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Broker--strengths and weaknesses

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:20:58 -0600

But if you do a search like you describe, you're going to zap chapter titles as
well, at least many of them, because they become a running header until the
next new chapter title appears. Sure, you won't cut out the
simple ones like chapter 1, chapter 2 etc. But those are not all that important
as compared with actual titles to chapters that may tell you something about
what the chapter's contents are. And it also will not get rid of
page numbers. When pleasure reading, I do not want headers, except chapter
titles, and I do not want page numbers. I understand that others do, which is
why I('m hoping for some intelligent approach that can
satisfy both sides, not just one or the other.
Mary