[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Bible as Literature

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:16:17 -0800 (PST)

Great. One down, lots to go (not all yours).

I've just written to the administrators that I
downloaded Dead Babies and checked the copyright page
which is 1975, despite the fact that your scanned copy
was published in 1988, and do they need more
verification? And can just add the book that's already
been validated to the collection with the corrected
copyright? It's ridiculous to have to duplicate work
that's already been done.

I should have sent you a copy of the letter, too. I'll
let you know what happens.

Cindy