[bksvol-discuss] The Best Little Girl in the World

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:50:26 -0500 (EST)

Can someone check out this book.

The Best Little Girl in the World by
Steven Levenkron

I read through it and it appears that either the pages have a lot of stuff
going on in the pictures, or else the copy in the collection is badly
incomeplete.  The daisy copy, jumps from page to page, starts in unusual
places, and they allude to stuff, that I didn't hear about at all in the
story.  I don't have all page numbers so can't varify its completeness, but
it doesn't sound complete from what I read.

thanks guys if anyone finds anything.
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=34861

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden