[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Apostate's Tale

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:45:54 -0700 (PDT)

Jessie,

I've put in a request for it and will let you know when I get it.

I've read two of Frazer's books--well, actually one and part of another. I
loved the one I read; the other I helped someone with pages and didn't care for
that story so much--it may have been the first of the series. If I like the
pages I provide for you I may keep the book and read it. It's newly published
by my libraries have a lot of available copies. I'm surprised, really, I
thought there'd be waiting lists. I also thought the author eas deceased--maybe
that's because the books are set so far in the past. smile

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/