[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thanks to good submitters!

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:34:55 -0700

Hi,

I know I have done a couple of Carrie's scans and she does a first rate
job:) It kind of gets back to the quality of the scanner it seems. I know
the one I have should last me a good while but I think my next one will be
up in the commercial level. OH, along with a commercial level scanning
package like K1000:) Can't wait until I get version 10!

Kaitlyn :)