[bksvol-discuss] Thanks to Donna Smith, kilometric messages and the One Page Book mistery

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 04:56:59 -0800 (PST)

Dear fellow volunteers:

 First of all Happy New Year 2005 for all, I've been
reading the posts; not participating much but I'm
working on some books in Spanish for the collection.

  I agree with Mrs Shayla about kilometric messages,
please cut out the long tail; I have the digest form I
can see but my vision is not so perfect and gets tired
soon.

   Next I've saved Donna Smith Scanning Guide (via
copy paste) in my computer, anyone who wants to have
it, let me know if you haven't saved it (too good to
let it slide).

    Also I want to know about the "one page book"
policy that will be put in effect on May 2005. What
the heck is an "one page book"?.

Yours
Dilsia

http://my.yahoo.com