[bksvol-discuss] Thanks for your help regarding my textbook question

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:40:04 -0400

Hello, people!
Hope you are having fun whatever you are doing and wherever you are!!!
 I just wanted to thank you all for your responses regarding my
textbokok question.  I really appreciate it.  I knew that this would
not be a good idea to submit a quality report, but I just wanted to
make sure there was not anything that was hidden and mysterious.  I
just wanted to make sure I had all puzzles solved.  HaHaHa!!!  I mean,
I wanted to make sure that there wasn't a different way or idea that
all of you generous and geneous people have that might be convince
towards bookshare volunteer steps.  Know what I mean?  So, I did turn
on all punctuation on the document and just deal with it.  I have no
problem dealing with the reality, don't get me wrong...  I just wasn't
sure how more experienced textbooks volunteers handle it and so on and
so on...  So yeah, I do have my braille display.  I use the Read2Go
app on my iPad and my braille display is bluetooth so it catches the
connection pretty amazingly.  Bookshare books XML files made my
computer freeze for some reason so I got Read2Go which is the best!!!!
 It's really awesome!!!  I can search right on it and download and
read.  It's really worth 20 dollars.  I wrote bookshare support of
some features that might be of some considerations.  They are not
essentials as bookshare read2go already has essentials, but I like to
give my ideas out there and make it better for all people.  Anyways,
thanks so much and I will write more later.  I can't stop writing once
I start!  HaHaHa!!!  Talk to you later and have a nice day,
everybody!!!

--
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWNG QUOTES BY STEVIE WONDER!!!!!!!
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOES NOT MEAN HE LACKS VISION!”