[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thanks Valerie and Jamie--one series in the collection complete another begun.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 18:12:47 -0500

Thanks for proofing the first one I scanned, Lynnsky!  It was among my first
longer efforts (after My Thirty Years Backstairs at The  White House which you
also did so well!), so it was probably a little rougher to work on.  I
absolutely love the older series and plan to add many in the years to come,
hoping to preserve them for posterity.

There is something fun reading old favorites from a bygone era.  If I had more
money, I would buy whole sets, but will have to remain content to buy a couple
every month instead.

Maybe now that I am doing better I can get to your "Looking for Candles in the
Window" sooner than later...

Valerie