[bksvol-discuss] Thank you for all your help! (was Re: Favor - Book in collection I can't get to download)

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:12:20 -0500

Wow - thank you to everyone that jumped in and helped with this book problem! I really appreciate it.

I'm going to summarize everything we found and talk to support about it after the weekend. Something is really screwy when some people can download a book, some can't, some can open it fine, but others can't.

I like a good challenge, but this one isn't fun, it's just frustrating.

Oh, and Bob - yeah, the book is probably as boring as eating a bowl of sawdust. I want it just as a reference book. grin. Or maybe I'm just a masochist and like sawdust? wink.

Judy s.