[bksvol-discuss] Thank you Robin and Grace

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:01:32 -0800 (PST)

It's the Word format that kept crashing on me--But!!

I tried the two methods that you and Roibn suggested.
Yours, unfortunately, didn't work, but hers did. I
don't know why that would worl but Word isn't crashing
now (rtf converts automatically to Word to be worked
in and then gets saved as rtf).

In a way I'm sorry. Wth txt I didn't have to italicize
book titles or fix footnote numbers--much faster. I
didn't indent paragraphs, either. But this is much
more faithful to the book and more correct
grammatically.

I'm glad we don't have tyo reject the book. I think
it's an important one. And I think when I get to the
story it will be interesting.

Thank you, ladies, for your help.

Cindy