[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank you!

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:48:42 -0500

Hi Scott,

This sounds really cool. Just wondering though, will these image descriptions be inserted into the brf files? I don't suppose there's any clever way of doing it that doesn't interrupt the flow of text, as is the case with the Daisy files, although I'd be glad to be proved wrong on that. But if not, then I presume that the image descriptions that are created using the Poet tool are added into the braille versions in the traditional way. Is this correct?

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>