[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank you

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:13:39 -0800

Hi, Patti. The settings you need for books will vary with each book. There's
no one given setting that will work for everything. That's part of the
learning process with scanning, though, and I'm still working on that.
*smile* You start to learn which settings seem to work best for which types
of books. Don't give up, though. I'm still learning, and in a sense, I'm
sure we all are. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis