[bksvol-discuss] Thank you

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:11:35 -0500

Thank you, Mike and Shelly. I really appreciate your nice words of encouragement. I will keep trying to improve on my scanning but maybe first of all I need a better scanner, I don't know. Not sure that is all the problem, I think one thing I am confused about is if you don't know if the books' pages are light or dark to make that setting change, and I have tried that and it still doesn't seem to make a difference; I did change from Omni Page to Fine Reader and it did seem to help but still there seems to be so muc h garbage I get, so I don't know if it's my scanner, or my settings, I have them set the best way I think they need to be; then there are the books wtih pictures in them; and on and on! I'll figure it out though, hopefully.
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,
He keeps me safe