[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank You and I'm sort of Back

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:46:57 -0700

Hi, Marissa. Since you're not leaving until the 31st, I'm taking a chance that
maybe you'll see this and maybe you won't, but I did want to pass on my
condolences. I can imagine what a shock that must have been. My grandfather was
like a father to me, and he had a battle with cancer that lasted less than six
months before he died. We didn't know until about three or four weeks before he
died, though, how bad it really was. Things had looked hopeful before then, so
I well know the pain you must be feeling. Good luck in all your endeavors, and
you'll be missed here. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):