[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank You and I'm sort of Back

  • From: "Paulette Vickery" <paulettevickery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:45:15 -0400

Hi,

I haven't posted in a long time, but I have been lurking. I would like to
get in touch with any blind people in private practice. I feel alone out
here, flapping in the breeze. I have a solo private practice that I call A
Caring Connection Counseling Center. I have finally found someone to help
with billing, thank God! I have a few clients and I am always trying to find
more of them. It sure would be nice to have another private practitioner to
exchange suggestions with, as well as celebrate and commiserate.

Paulette