[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank You and I'm sort of Back

  • From: Regina Alvarado <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:19:48 -0400

Marisa:

My heart goes out to you on your loss.  I understand how difficult this is for
you, and I send you cyber hugs.  You are in my prayers.

Thank you so much for you guidke and understanding as our leader.  I don't post
much, but on this list I have learned so much and gotten great support, and you
have been a great part of that.  Thanks so much.
Good luck on your further endeavors in your life.  The world can only benefit
from what you will be doing.

Regina Alvarado one of your lurking volunteers