[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank You All...

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 21:58:28 -0800

my husband's favorite movie is The Treasure of the Sierra Madre. I'm sure
fans of westerns will love the book. If no one else offers to proof it I'd
be happy to, but hopefully (because I already have books to work on,
both the 3 fairly recent ones and 2 nonfiction tomes, someone will take
it and I know there are science fiction fans among members, so I'm sure
your submissions will taken quickly and eagerly smile
Cindy

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM, William Korn <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

...for answering my newbie questions. I will continue to review for
scannos and format issues and other things.

My wife is a prodigious reader of Bookshare, (and NLS, and Audible) books,
so I'm happy to have the opportunity to add to the collection. My biggest
problem so far is that I thought I had a really strange and obscure range
of books in my library, but apparently my tastes aren't so strange after
all. The only non-already-scanned paper books I've been able to come up
with so far are some of the works of B. Traven (The Death Ship, The
Treasure of the Sierra Madre, etc.) and a non-fiction work by Paul Myron
Anthony Linebarger (known to science fiction aficiandos as "Cordwainer
Smith").

William Korn