[bksvol-discuss] Re: Textbooks and download pages?

  • From: jlc <whoschu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 18:29:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Reggie, I've done a couple of books in the last two months that were
educational, though not specifically textbooks. One was a manual on toxicology
that I'm assuming would have some kind of practical lab class to go along with
it, and another was written as a kind of continuing education book for
practicing psychotherapists. I'm usually looking for science, so I check out a
lot of books, flip through a couple of pages, then turn them back in before I
pick a text to work on.

 Julie