[bksvol-discuss] Re: Text files...

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 08:06:09 -0400

I did mean rtf. My great apologies. Actually anything is preferable to txt in my opinion.

I assume, and this may be totally off, that bookshare refuses to outlaw txt submits for fear of losing all that stuff folks have stashed on their hard disks.

I would like to hear from bookshare officialdom on this one.

E.