[bksvol-discuss] Text book requests.

  • From: "Melissa Green" <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:05:04 -0600

Hi.
None of these books are in the collection.
Can they be added?
I will paste the information before my signature.
Thank you all for your work.
Giangreco, M. F., Cloninger, C. J., & Iverson, V. S. (1998). Choosing outcomes
and accommodations for children: A guide to educational planning for students
with disabilities (2nd ed.). Baltimore: Brookes.
Ryndak, D., & Alper, S. (2003). Curriculum content for students with
significant disabilities in inclusive settings. Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
Snell, M. E., & Brown, F. (Ed.). (2006). Instruction of students with severe
disabilities (6th). Columbus: Merrill Prentice Hall.

Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of
Christ I am able to stand!!!
Paralegal Financial Aid
Search for online paralegal schools offering financial aid. Free info!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=Hdf4ZjHWvvJAbjL5fZh7CwAAJ1CoJd3PCUxdgIkZ1GfbnoDxAAQAAAAFAAAAAFg5ND0AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABjEYAAAAAA==