[bksvol-discuss] Re: Text Editor

  • From: "Jamal Mazrui" <Jamal.Mazrui@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:18:29 -0500

I recommend Notetab Pro, which includes a spell checker and thesaurus.
They might also be available in the standard version, but other features
are not, and for $20, it seems like excellent value.  I think you can
use it in a 30 day trial mode to make sure it works for you.  The spell
checking and thesaurus files, by the way, are a separate, free download
from the web site (both to save distribution size and to allow for
various language choices).

Jamal