[bksvol-discuss] Re: Text Boxes...

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:31:28 -0700

Chris, why don't u get w/me & see if I can't help. I was gonna ask u
to "stay after school" this morning lol in order to discuss this but
you'd already left. Since u saved it as a .opd file, could u see if
there's an option to save as an opd 14 file also?

On 7/19/08, Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know why this didn't happen with the other book I had scanned but my
> Drupal albatross contains objects that MS Word recognizes as "text boxes"
> that include all of the text in the document.   I've looked through Word
> 2003 help and as many of the menus that I could even guess that had
> something to do with these boxes but, while I can find lots of stuff about
> creating such boxes, reshaping them, adding color, resizing them, etc. I
> cannot find a feature to simply delete them.  Does anyone else here have any
> ideas?
>
> cdh

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride