[bksvol-discuss] Re: Testt

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:51:41 -0500

You're back.
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:47 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Testt

After a very long time of thinking that the traffic on this list has been
very low lately I finally figured out that somehow I must have come
unsubscribed. This is a test to see if I am back.

_     _      _

"Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason,
or give up existence." - Friedrich Engels

The Militant:
 http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
 http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International:
  http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html

available commands, put the word 'help' by itself
in the subject line.