[bksvol-discuss] Re: Testing Mozilla Thunderbird and Making sure My Message Comes Through and if I did Signature right

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:43:30 -0700

Does it show as a link like what the forwarded message showed and the logo? I'm still learning Thunderbird with NVDA Screen Reader.

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's
one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of
them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You
want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the
arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/linkedin/email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years

On 3/12/2012 6:32 PM, Larry Lumpkin wrote:
Came through fine.

Message Comes Through and if I did Signature right

I just wanted to see if my message comes through since I am now using
Mozilla Thunderbird for the first time and have tried to attempt to do the
signature for the 10 year anniversary and hope all goes well now.
Thoughts?
-- "To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti -- Chela Robles
Facebook/linkedin/email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx Windows Live Messenger:
cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by
filling out the form on the page at:
http://www.learningally.org/Blog/Access-and-Achievement/144/vobId__2525/
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with
us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
<space>  Join us in celebrating our 10th Anniversary! Title: Bookshare
logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years  To unsubscribe from this list
send a blank Email to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx