[bksvol-discuss] Re: Testing

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:45:51 -0500

Hey Dianne,

You are coming in loud and clear!

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

Dog ownership is like a rainbow.
 Puppies are the joy at one end.
 Old dogs are the treasure at the other.
Carolyn Alexander

----- Original Message -----
From: "Diane Scalzi" <dscalzi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 2:43 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Testing

I have been receiving emails from this list since January, but have so far
been unable to post anything.  John Glass has been trying to help, but the
changes he made on my freelists information so far haven't worked.  I'm
trying one more time, so I hope a few of you will respond if you receive
this.  Thanks.

Diane Scalzi, WI8K
phone: (586) 337-5226
address: 21621 Briarcliff, St. Clair Shores, MI 48082

5:06 PM