[bksvol-discuss] Re: Test

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:14:02 -0500

No complaints here either.
Melissa Smith

On 7/11/2011 10:44 AM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
Can't say that I am going to complain about a lull in list traffic. It is a bit hard to keep up with the large amount of email I get anyway. I am wondering about our weekly books being scanned and wish list lists though. The latest I have is dated June 27. I have come to look forward to them. I suppose it might have something to do with Scott's vacation and the NFB convention though.

"Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Working people of all countries unite!" - Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com