[bksvol-discuss] Re: Telephone number

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:06:00 -0800

If you're having problems downloading the books from bookshare I have
a DLL file you can use that was sent to me and one other person on
this list from a K1000 staff member, I was able to choose the format I
wanted to read with K1000. Just let me know.

On 1/30/12, robert tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone have the phone number for bookshare? I would like to call them
> and discuss the problem with kurzweil and the format that kurzweil doesn’t
> find so it won’t read it. I tried the victor soft 2.6 and it works in it but
> don’t like Brian’s voice.

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx