[bksvol-discuss] Re: Techniques For Handling Headers

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:21:47 -0700

Monica,

Like you, I remove headers by hand, page by page. I remove them all before reading the book. It is so boring to do it that way. However, I like to read through the book without stopping each page to remove those pesky things.

Also, it does help find missing pages before reading a bulk of the book.

I am currently editing in Open Book but will probably be changing to word soon and will then be able to incorporate your last step.

The idea of changing from Open Book to Word for editing is very scary for me, but it's coming!

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>