[bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical Question - It got worse!

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 05:21:16 -0600

Here is how to get to the setting I mean.

1.  Open ie.

2.  Hit alt-t for tools, you will hear "mail and news.

3.  Press the letter o for options.  Here you will see whatever address you
have for your homepage.

4.  Do a shift-tab.  You will hear a row of choices starting with general.
That is where your cursor will be.  Use the right arrow and the next choice
is security.  Pass that one up by again using right arrow.  You will land on
privacy.
Then you woulld tab until you hear "privacy OK" and press either the
spacebar or enter on that.

Good luck!

Sue S.

Now tab through the privacy settings until you hear advanced.  Press the
spacebar when your cursor is on advanced.  You will hear, "cookie handling:
Cookires override managed sites."  If this box is checked, press the
spacebar to uncheck it.

Then you tab once and will hear, "cookie handling OK.  Press the spacebar to
activate it.