[bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical Question - It got worse!

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:59:55 -0800

Hey Allison, Jackie, et al,

After digging a bit further regarding the security dialog box, I found this Microsoft support article. I'm not very familiar with editing the computer registry, so perhaps Jackie you can dabble in this, but it looks as though something may have to be altered in the system registry in order to zap the dialog box. Anyhow, here's the article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883740

Regarding upgrading to IE 7 to eliminate this problem, I believe JFW 7.10.500 will work reasonably well with IE, but again, there may be someone with better knowledge who can comment.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>