[bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical Bookshare Question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:55:48 -0800 (PST)

I assume you're talking about when you're actually on
the site. I've never been closed out when I've been on
it, but I'm not usually on it for 30 minutes at a
time. Every time I leave it, though, even when I come
right back in a minute or two, I have to log on again.
I'm not sure which situation Jamie is talking about.

My library sites are the same way. It makes sense, I
guess, so the sites don't stay so busy so that other
people can't get on.

I'm glad you knew the answer, Lissi. I had no idea and
i wouldn't have been able to sleep without knowing the
answer. grin. I'd have had to spend hours googling
teacher and Siobhan. I've never read the book, but it
sounds now as if I'll have to. smile.

G.Cindy

-

at