[bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical Bookshare Question

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:44:12 -0500

Hi Alison,
I tried the wetting above it and it didn't work for me. I thought I had it
working, but I was incorrect. sorry.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Allison
             Hilliker"
             <bookshare_girl@c                                          To
             ox.net>                   bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [bksvol-discuss] Re: Technical
                                       Bookshare Question

             12/06/2007 06:41
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Thanks James, but oddly enough, that worn setting was already turned off.
don't know how it got that way, but there it was.

Still have the security dialogue popping up.

Allison