[bksvol-discuss] Tears in a Bottle by Sylvia Bambola just submitted

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 22:43:47 -0500

I just submitted earlier tonight.
Tears in a Bottle by Sylvia Bambola

You have collected all my tears in your bottle?.psalm 56:8

Tears began running down Beckys face...

Paula got up and retrieved the tissue box. "Here.
Becky grabbed a handfull and wiped her eyes, then blew her nose. "I don't know what's the matter with me. I feel so lousy, and all I do is cry."
"You're pregnant, that's what?s  the matter."
"Paula, would you think I was crazy... you believe me if I told you I don't want this abortion'" "You can't be serious. You have your whole life ahead of you. You want to ruin it"
"I'm just so scared. I think about it all the time. I'm so scared."

Becky later lies in a secluded recovery room of an abortion clinic when she hears a mans angry voice, then gunshots amid cries of terror, lying still behind the curtain, she holds her breath in fear. But the silence that follows reveals the icy truth: She's the only one left alive.

"Tears in a Bottle is a gripping story of betrayal, hurt, and triumph that
accurately portrays the real truth behind the political correctness of 'a
woman's right to choose. " .