[bksvol-discuss] Re: Teaching materials appropriate for Bookshare

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:08:18 -0500

That was my question and concern too, smile.

It seems a waste for me to be doing these materials and others, to just turn
around and not be able to share them, to make other teachers lives easier,
but ah well...

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx