[bksvol-discuss] Re: Teacher Request List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:32:52 -0800 (PST)

Great.If anyone else wants the list, just let me know
and I'll send it. Marissa, I think Isent it to you a
long time ago, but that was before the request list
was inadvertently deleted. If you want it again, let
me know. In the meantime I'll delete the ones that I
know for sure are already in the collection.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>