[bksvol-discuss] Re: Teacher Recommended List / Thanks and another challenge

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:51:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks so much Jamie
I was wondering if after the holiday I could get some help cross checking it
with our collection and seeing how many we have and how many we need.
Any volunteers? If not I'll do it.
Thanks.
Anastasia

"Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I uploaded the list to my
website. It's sorted alphabetically by book title, which isn't the most
convenient. But if you can handle a doc file in table format I can email that.

  Otherwise it is at:

  http://studentpages.alma.edu/~07jmyate/readinglist.html

  It's all plain text so the page does not take very long to load, although it
is a very long list.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - When Santa Fell to Earth by Cornelia Funke