[bksvol-discuss] Tackling Text Submissions

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:50:51 -0400

Hi. I'm almost done validating this thriller. Since I see several books on step 1 in text format, and I know how to work with them, I'm going to work on validating them. Some have plots that would interest me, so I can still enjoy my work. I won't reject anything that's readable, but if these books rated as fair are really awful, I'm going to reject them so they aren't continuing to be shuffled around. I don't mean lack of page breaks because I can fix those. I mean illegible text. I'm mentioning this ahead of time so people will know what's going on if they see several books rejected. I don't like rejecting, but I don't like this backlog either. I'm like that with my house too. I just don't like a mess if I can help it. (smile)

Monica Willyard