[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tabs question

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:44:35 -0700

Volunteers,

Tomorrow I leave for NfB in Orlando. All next week I will likely have very
limited Internet access. Here is one new development before I go:

I have just received word that one of our publisher partners, the World Bank,
has sent in 420 epub books. As some of you may know there can be a several
month delay between when a publisher sends in their first epubs until the epub
to DAISY converters are built and the books flow into our collection at the
speed Harlequin and Harper Collins have been.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow