[bksvol-discuss] Re: Table of contents

  • From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:29:49 -0400

Possible. I use Epson Smart Panel (OEM version) that came with my Epson
Perfection 3200. The software is [VERY] old and probably doesn't have
anything like column recognition in it. It's more like a super simple basic
thing to get someone by with the minimum amount possible. Do you have any
ideas of something free/open source that would be good to use? To be
practicle, I don't have the $400 or $300 it takes to get omnipage 17 or
abbyy pro 10.