[bksvol-discuss] Table of Contents

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 00:45:44 -0400

BlankHey guys:
This is my first book with a table of contents. I'm wondering how to format it.
 The scanner removed the table but should I place those asterisks in front of
each list item or bullets? I vaguely remember having a list at the end of a
teenage series book I did last year and Madeleine sent it back to me for more
proofing and told me I need to insert asterisks. She also did the same thing
with a Shiloh book I did. Anyway, how are the table of contents handled?
Oh one more thing, preliminary pages should be numbered with lower case roman
numerals right? I always leave the "beginning of the book" stuff for the final
check before I'm ready to submit so, I'm wondering before I submit.
Thanks,
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb

GIF image