[bksvol-discuss] Table

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:25:29 -0600

I didn't expect to ever scan a book with a table, but here I am with one before me. So, I'm sorry I haven't really paid attention ot posts on this topic before.

There's just one table on one page, but it did not scan well. I can have my sighted husband recreate the tabel in the RTF version of the scan. Is there anything special we should do? I personally don't usually expect to follow a table when listening to books I've downloaded.

Do you try to reformat this into something that will read better?

Robin

database 5174 (20100605) __________

http://www.eset.com