[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ta-Da!!

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:14:10 -0600

Patti, great, I know it's a ... but at least you got it. I had that happened almost anyway, Have you ever have a book scan for example with two N'S and it should have two R'S in the tle which would've really screw things up. Luckily I caught it in time. By the way, what was the book about, my wife was interested in the title and she might read it. Don't worry folks she is blind and is on the N.L.S.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>