[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ta-Da!!

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:59:31 -0600

Patti,

Keep searching for the word Error.  There's bound to be an error message
somewhere on the page that comes back with the missing filename.  If you
can't find the word Error, then you may have to just read the entire page to
find it.  The error message should be next to the field with the error,
though.

Gerald